Reggaeworld Vinyl Collection #2
![]()
Tracklist
African Brothers - Lead Us Father:
A - African Brothers - Lead Us Father
B - Version
---
African Brothers - Righteous Kingdom:
A - African Brothers - Righteous Kingdom
B - Version
---
Aime Monpierre - Jamïca + Si Tu Mappelles:
A1 - Jamaïca
B1 - Si Tu Mappelles
---
Al Campbell & Clint Eastwood - Hit Me With Music Bw Like You Girl:
01-Al Campbell And Clint Eastwood-Hit Me With Music
02-Al Campbell-Like You Girl
---
Ansel & Dave Collins - Monkey Spanner:
A - Ansel & Dave Collins - Monkey Spanner
B - Version
---
Aquizm & Mad Professor - Kunte Kinte:
A1-Aquizm And Mad Professor - Kunte Kinte-Tr
B1-Aquizm And Mad Professor - Kunte Kinte Version-Tr
---
Barry Brown - Step It Up:
A - Barry Brown - Step It Up
B - Version
---
\Barry Brown - Trying Youthman:
A - Barry Brown - Trying Youthman
B - Barry Brown - Last Dance
---
Bill Campbell - How Bout Us Bw Bob Marley:
01-Bill Campbell-How Bout Us
02-Bill Campbell-Bob Marley O M
---
Brother Bill. Sister Pat Campbell - You'Re Gonna Get Next To Me + Version:
A1 - Brother Bill Sister Pat Campbell - You Re Gonna Get Next To Me
B1 - Bill Campbell & Tan Tan - You Re Gonna Get Next To Me Instrumental
---
Bruce Ruffin - Dry Up Your Tears Vinyl:
A - Bruce Ruffin - Dry Up Your Tears
B - Beverly All Stars - One Way Street
---
Bruce Ruffin - Single (Mad About You):
01 - Mad About You
02 - Save The People
---
Campbell Brothers - Glad To Day I Found You:
A1 - Campbell Brothers - Glad The Day I Found You
B1 - Campbell Brothers - Glad The Day I Found You Version
---
Carl St. Clair - Guilty For Loving You + Just Pick Me Up:
A1 - Guilty For Loving You
B1 - Just Pick Me Up
---
Compare Issouf & The Noble Kings - Kadiogo:
A1-Kadiogo
A2-Saagha
B1-Jay Vingt Ans
B2-Mariam
B3-Dis Lui Que Je Lattends
---
Culture & Prince Mohammid - Zion Gate Forty Leg Dread:
01-Culture And Prince Mohammid - Zion Gate Forty Leg Dread
02-Joe Gibbs And The Professionals - Zion Rock
---
David Anthony - Elena + Version:
A1 - Elena
B1 - Elena Version
---
David Robinson - Pay The Price:
A - David Robinson - Pay The Price
B - Version
---
Daweh Congo - Kings Of Kings:
01-Daweh Congo - King Of Kings
02-Well Blessed Band - King Of Dub
---
Dennis Gregory - Tonight Im Staying Here With You:
01-Dennis Gregory - Tonight Im Staying Here With You-Jro
02-Dennis Gregory - After Party-Jro
---
Donna Marie - Do Right:
01-Donna Marie - Do Right-Yard
02-Donna Marie - Thin Little Lies-Yard
---
Family Choice - Do It Again + Yes He Is A Rebel:
A1 - The Family Choice - Do It Again
B1 - The Family Choice - Yes He Is A Rebel
---
Gentleman - Perpetual Emotion:
01-Gentleman - Perpetual Emotion
02-Richie Stephenson - Squeechy Joe
---
Gentleman - Strange Things Vinyl Lossless:
01-Gentleman - Strange Things
02-Gentleman - Security
---
Glen Brown - Jahova Come:
A - Glen Brown - Jahova Come
B - Version
---
Gregory Isaacs - Loneliness:
A - Gregory Isaacs - Loneliness
B - Version
---
Gregory Isaacs - Tribute To Wadee:
01-Gregory Isaacs - Tribute To Wadee
02-Mafia Fluxy - Tribute Version
---
Gregory Isaacs - Wailing Rudie:
A - Gregory Isaacs - Wailing Rudie
B - Version
---
Gyptian - If U Realy Love Me Vinyl:
01-Gyptian - If U Realy Love Me
02-B Murray - Street Swing Riddim
---
Gyptian - Nobody Nuh Cry Vinyl:
01-Gyptian - Nobody Nuh Cry
02-B Herman D Brownie R Stephens - Hagnet Rhythm
---
Haldra & Woody - Up Where We Belong:
01-Haldra And Woody - Up Where We Belong
02-Morales - Where We Belong The Poem
---
Heptones - Disco Dub:
A1 - Why Must I
A2 - I Shall Be Released
B1 - Mr. President
B2 - Crying Over You
---
Honey Boy - Let'S Talk It Over+ Understanding:
A1 - Lets Talk It Over
B1 - Understanding
---
I King I - You And Your Money:
01-I King I - You And Your Money
02-Togetherness Crew - Version
---
I Stings - Jah Jah Children Lives:
A - I Stings - Jah Jah Children Lives
B - Version
---
I Stings - They Never Love:
A - I Stings - They Never Love
B - Version
---
Jackie Robinson - Home Home + Candy & Ice Cream:
A1 - Jackie Robinson - Home Home
B1 - Jackie Robinson - Candy & Ice Cream
---
June Lodge - Kiss And Say Goodby,E:
A1 - Kiss And Say Goodbye
B1 - Got To Make It Up
---
Kiddus I - Security in the Streets:
01-Kiddus I - Security In The Streets-Gmg
02-Kiddus I - Too Fat-Gmg
---
Kofi - Black Pride:
01-Kofi - Black Pride-Jro
02-Robotics - Check Point Charlie-Jro
---
Leroy Sibbles & Sister Wingy - Want Batty Rider:
01-Leroy Sibbles And Sister Wingy - Want Batty Rider
02-Henry Junjo Laws - Version
---
Leroy Smart - Life Is A Funny Thing:
A - Leroy Smart - Life Is A Funny Thing
B - Trinity - Phsams
---
Lincoln Carroll And Beatitude - For The Rest Of Our Lives:
A1 - Medley
B1 - Medley
---
Marcia Griffiths - Why Me:
01-Marcia Griffiths - Why Me
02-Marcia Griffiths - Version
---
Matumbi - Chaingang + Version:
A1 - Chaingang
B1 - Working Chaingang Version
---
More Relation - Merry Christmas + Joy To The World:
A1 - More Relation - Merry Christmas
B1 - More Relation - Joy To The World
---
Onestas - Sings The Gospel Reggae:
A1 - Lord Lord Lord
A2 - Take Your Hand
B1 - Thank You Baby
B2 - Yes Give Me Your Love
---
Pancho Alphonso - Red Eyes + Hooligan:
A1 - Red Eyes
B1 - Hooligan
---
Paula Clarke Bw Frankie Jones - University Bw Mr. Officer:
01-Paula Clarke - University
02-Frankie Jones - Mr. Officer
03-Frankie Jones - Mr. Officer Dub
---
Pioneers & Greyhound - Mother And Child Reunion:
A - Pioneers & Greyhound - Mother And Child Reunion
B - Greyhound - The Pressure Is Coming
Pioneers & Greyhound - Mother And Child Reunion
---
Reggie Stepper & Super Beagle - Whining Skill:
01-Reggie Stepper And Super Beagle - Whining Skill
02-Reggie Stepper And Super Beagle - Version
---
Reggie Stepper - Caan Tek The Sting:
01-Reggie Stepper - Caan Tek The Sting
02-Tapper Zukie - Version
---
Rhauder Feat. Paul St. Hilaire - No News - Dub Remixes:
A1-Rhauder Feat Paul St Hilaire - No News Rhauders Dub
B1-Rhauder Feat Paul St Hilaire - No News Luke Hess Dub Remix
B1. No News Marko Furstenberg Remix
B2. No News Daniel Stefanik Remix
---
Rita Marley Feat Wyclef - Take Me To The West Indies:
01-Rita Marley Feat Wyclef-Take Me To The West Indies-Yard
02-Wyclef Jean And Jerry Wonder-Version-Yard
---
Roman Stewart - How Can I Love Someone + Version:
A1 - How Can I Love Someone
B1 - How Can I Love Someone Version
---
Sub folder ...\Roman Stewart - Peace In The Valley + Version:
A1 - Peace In The Valley
B1 - Peace In The Valley Instrumental
---
Sutcliffe Simpson - Who Is The Mighty One + Version:
A1 - Who Is The Mighty One
B1 - Who Is The Mighty One Version
---
Tony Tuff - Caution:
01-Tony Tuff - Caution
02-Tony Tuff - Version
---
U Brown - Weather Balloon:
A - U Brown - Weather Balloon
B - Version
---
Ub40 - I Think Its Going To Rain Today:
01-Ub40 - I Think Its Going To Rain Today
02-Ub40 - My Way Of Thinking
---
Ub40 - I Wont Close My Eyes:
01-Ub40 - I Wont Close My Eyes
02-Ub40 - Folitician
---
Ub40 - Maybe Tomorrow:
01-Ub40 - Maybe Tomorrow
02-Ub40 - Dubwise
---
Vivian Jones - Flash It And Gwan:
01-Vivian Jones - Flash It And Gwan
02-Vivian Jones - Flash It Dub
---
Warrior King - Cumley:
01-Warrior King - Cumley
02-C Williams P Crosdale P Onfroy - Bed Rock
---
Warrior King - Dont Go:
01-Warrior King - Dont Go
02-Richard Mahabeer - Medallion Riddim
---
Wayne Wade - Our Day Will Come:
A - Wayne Wade - Our Day Will Come
B - Wayne Wade - Cant Keep A Good Man Down
---
Winston Groovy - Something On The Side + Don'T Call Me:
Lado A - Something On The Side
Lado B - Dont Call Me
---
Yami Bolo - Show Me:
01-Yami Bolo - Show Me
02-Yami Bolo - Show Me Version
![]()
Este contenido solo es visible para usuarios VIP :: 25
Ultima edicion por Qevin; 30/04/2025 a las 10:53

Administrador